- Flex MBA — Designed to be flexible with your schedule, the Flex MBA program offers a mix of evening, online and hybrid courses that allow you to earn your degree at your own pace.
- Online MBA — Complete your degree in only 18 months and 100% online without regularly scheduled classes. Our fast-tracked Online MBA is designed for executives and working professionals.
- International MBA — A two-year program designed for people with language proficiency beyond English. The International MBA includes a one-year international internship that will catapult your career to the next level.
Specialized Master's Degrees
- Master of Accounting (MAcc) — Designed to accommodate both undergraduate accounting majors and those with non-accounting degrees. The MAcc is ideal for those seeking to enter or build upon professional accounting careers.
- Master of Science in Financial Technology (FinTech) — Designed to build a highly trained Fintech workforce with the knowledge of traditional finance modules, data-driven financial modeling and analytics, blockchain, A.I., mobile payment systems, and more.
- Master of Science in Information Systems Technology (MSIST) — Perfect for those seeking information technology leadership roles. The MSIST provides specialized technical expertise in a number of high-tech areas.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity with emphasis in Information Systems and Technology (MSCST) — This specialization is designed for professionals from a diverse set of undergraduate backgrounds who wish to transition into management of information security or general IT management related career roles.
- Master of Science Supply Chain Analytics (MSSCA) — The MS in Supply Chain Analytics program is designed to meet the current and future demand for professionals in the broad fields of Supply Chain Management and Business Analytics.
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) — Missouri's only AACSB-accredited DBA program gives senior managers the knowledge and applied research tools to solve high-level business problems.
- PhD in Business Administration with a Supply Chain and Analytics emphasis — This PhD program provides the skill sets needed to take advantage of the growing supply chain Management and Analytics professions.
Discover UMSL Graduate Certificate Programs
A graduate certificate can quickly build your skill set and give you the credentials you need to advance in your career. We offer 17 in-demand certificates designed to boost professional working knowledge. This is also a great step if you aren't ready to commit to a full graduate program. Learn more