Our MBA Built for the Business Professional
The Professional MBA (PMBA) is an accelerated weekend MBA program for those who already have some work experience and would like to enhance their career opportunities. This program is convenient and maintains personal interaction and networking through monthly weekend classes on campus. The program provides working professionals with the flexibility and experiences they seek in a business graduate degree.
Features of the Professional MBA Program:
- Receive a competitive international business experience (7-10 days abroad)
- Spend only one weekend a month for 21 months
- Build networking and professional relationships in cohort setting
- Learn from our respected faculty with extensive real-world experience
- Benefit from the value of earning a PMBA from an AACSB-accredited College of Business
About The PMBA Curriculum
The PMBA program is held on one Friday and/or Saturday each month for a 21-month period. Between classes, students engage in activities online. Generally, two new courses are introduced every three months. During the second year of the program, students will participate in a 7-10 day study abroad trip. Learn more about our curriculum model.
PMBA Program Requirements
The PMBA program requires you meet basic graduate admission requirements, including having completed a Bachelor’s degree at an accredited university. Additionally, we require three years of professional work experience to be applicable for this unique program. We are selective about those we admit to the program. Only about 60 percent of applicants are accepted into the program. Learn more about our admissions process.