Welcome to Graduate Business
Why Choose Graduate Business?
UMSL Business Building
Schedule an Appointment
Schedule an Appointment
Student Conduct Code
College Of Business Administration Home
You’re driven. You’re dedicated. You’re looking to get ahead.
The College of Business Administration at UMSL can help you move forward in your career with our flexible, affordable graduate degree programs built with the busy professional in mind. Our AACSB accreditation places us among the top five percent of business schools worldwide with dual accreditation in both business and accounting, and we are ranked in the top three percent of business schools in the United States by Princeton Review. We were recently ranked by the Princeton Review for Best Business Schools in the Midwest.
UMSL business advisors are ready to create a personalized plan to help you reach your goals. Weekend, evening and online courses are available, delivered by scholars and business experts with real world applications. And, with the the largest alumni network in St. Louis, choosing UMSL means connections happen now.
Explore our graduate degree programs below. Then, join us for a Graduate Business Infosession to learn more about how a graduate business degree from UMSL can help you move forward in your career.
- Flex MBA Designed to be flexible with your schedule, UMSL’s Flex MBA program offers a mix of in-class and online courses.
- Professional MBA Our fast-track program designed for executives and their schedules, the Professional MBA is a 21-month program that includes a 7-10 day international trip.
- International MBA A 2-year program designed for people with another language proficiency, this program will catapult your career to the next level.
Specialized Master's Degrees
Graduate Business Certificates
To compliment our graduate degree programs, we offer a variety of Graduate Certificate programs. Our certificates are available for degree and non-degree seeking students. And, at only 18 hours, a graduate certificate can quickly build your skill set and give you the credentials you need to advance in your career. Explore our certificate options below:
- Business Administration
- Business Intelligence
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Human Resources (HR) Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management